– The Secure Shared Bitcoin Wallet
Copay is a true bitcoin wallet, not an account service. Secure your personal funds with multiple signatures, or just one. Take security into your own hands and avoid trusting third parties with your savings. Like a joint-checking account, your Copay wallet can have multiple users. To send money, the group approves each transaction. Copay is one of the first bitcoin wallets to support the full Bitcoin Payment Protocol (BIP 0070-0073). When you send money to a Payment Protocol-enabled merchant, Copay securely verifies that your payment will go to the right place.
– The First Desktop Multi-Asset Wallet with ShapeShift built in
Exodus gives blockchain asset investors a platform to secure, exchange and manage wealth inside one beautiful application. This multi-cryptocurrency wallet boasts an easy-to-use UI and you can keep your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin all in one place and easily calculate and organize your savings with their pie chart portfolio. Exodus has a built-in exchange and the backup wizard will allow you to keep your wallet safe and ready for later use. It is partially open source. Exodus currently supports Aragon, Augur, BAT, Bitcoin, Civic, Decred, Dash, EOS, Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum and SALT.
The Mycelium Wallet provides the ability to send and receive bitcoins while benefiting from bank-grade security. Android Mobile is the main platform for this application. This wallet is for the adept bitcoin user and is backed by an active development team. Mycelium has developed cold wallet prepaid cards that can act as a form of cold storage. Their innovative services include:
- Mycelium Gear (https://gear.mycelium.com/) – Start accepting Bitcoin payments for free with our easy to install widget or a sophisticated API. Gear doesn’t hold your money; they go straight into your wallet. Use their Joint Escrow feature to guarantee the safety of your deals with anyone in the world, regardless of the jurisdiction. Automate the payroll process and spend no more than 30 seconds per month sending payments, no matter the size of the organization.
- Mycelium Card (https://card.mycelium.com/) – The Mycelium card is the container for coins, not the access key to the account. The card is the user interface and POS terminal in one: it is equipped with a display and a keypad. The Mycelium card is battery operated, allowing autonomous operation. The Mycelium card can be connected to a computer through a Mycelium reader that allows charging the battery and accessing transaction records with a full-size interface. A user can complete up to a few hundred payment operations with a charging cycle.
Xapo gives you the convenience of an everyday bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage vault. It operates through a browser and uses offline servers that are never connected to the internet, giving it an edge on other web-based wallet systems, i.e. better security through gateway procedures. Spend, invest or trade in Bitcoin and more than 150 currencies and track all your expenses, purchases and transactions in real time, with no regulations or hidden fees. Xapo’s debit card system is compatible with Visa-operating ATMs and PoS systems.
Monaco’s mission is to build simple and honest financial products that improve lives. Their Wallet application allows you to hold, spend and exchange multiple currencies, including Bitcoin and Ether. Features include:
- Access and management of funds: Top up with bank transfer, debit/credit card, Bitcoin, and Ether.
- Purchase and convert crypto at the best rates, earn MCO
- Make purchases with the Monaco card, 0.75% MCO cashback on all transactions
- Trade MCO on seven exchanges
- Use Monaco app to send money without fees at interbank rates. Recipients can access the funds immediately with their Monaco card.
Fully secured by Multi-Sig technology, SSL encryption, and 2-Factor Authentication, your Wirex bitcoin wallet is available on desktop and mobile giving you flexible access to comprehensive bitcoin banking. It stores your digital cash for safekeeping, ready to convert into local currencies and spend using your Wirex payment card. Wirex allows you to instantly buy and sell digital money like bitcoin, and dozens of other digital-currencies. Wirex can be used for in-store purchases, online shopping, and cash withdrawal at the ATM — anywhere Visa is accepted. Cutting-edge mobile banking for the age of bitcoin. It allows you to send money directly to anyone (at home or abroad), without needing a high-street bank account or expensive money transfer service, anywhere in the world anytime.
The TenX wallet and the TenX card have been tested by well-known figures in the industry with payments in 50 countries across the world, available on iOS, Android, and the web. TenX makes digital currencies spendable, anytime, anywhere; and connects your blockchain assets for everyday use through real-world payments. TenX currently supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum ERC20 Tokens (DGX, REP, TRUST, ANT, etc.), DASH, with more coming soon. The platform connects assets and businesses on blockchains to the real-world in a decentralized manner.
– Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet
You need a computer with a USB port and a recent version of Google Chrome. This ledger hardware bitcoin wallet can be linked with other wallet applications like Mycelium. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. The wallet interfaces with the computer through a Chrome application installed on your computer. No additional software installation or account creation is needed. The Ledger Wallet is self-sufficient and allows several coins including BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, ZEC, STRAT, and XRP.
– The Original & Most Secure Hardware Wallet
The most trusted and secure way to store your bitcoins. Isolate your private keys into the safety of TREZOR and enjoy Bitcoin without risk. Trezor is a multi-currency hardware wallet; it is an isolated environment for offline transaction signing and using a small display you can visually verify the transaction contents. That’s why all operations using TREZOR are entirely safe and simple to use. Trezor keeps private keys on its device and signs transactions via a USB connection. It requires a hot wallet application on your phone or desktop. Trezor lowers the risk of your private keys being discovered even if your PC is compromised by malware.
Developed by MIT, this is an open-source MultiSig Wallet that allows you to spend your coins between several wallets. Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your computer; however, you can export your private key. Funds can be recovered from a secret phrase. Electrum is fast because it uses servers that index the Bitcoin blockchain. Electrum servers are decentralized and redundant. Your wallet is never down. Electrum Wallet verifies all the transactions in your history using SPV. Electrum has cold storage; it keeps your private keys offline.